Access bank statement of account should be easily accessible anytime as you can need for various reasons.
If you want to know how to request access bank statement of your account, then you are at the right place.
In the following guides below, you will find all the information you need.
- What is a Statement of Account?
- How to Request for Accessbank Statement of Account
What is a Statement of Account?
A statement of account is proof of all financial records of all the transactions carried out on an individual account over a certain period of time.
A bank statement of account is issued monthly or annually based on the bank and sometimes it is issued based on request.
There are various reasons why you could request your statement of account. It could be to apply for a visa, for international purposes, apply for a loan, etc.
A statement of account can be paper printed or sent to your email address.
A statement of the account consists of the following:
- The account owner’s name, address, email address, phone number, etc.
- The other party’s name, address, phone number, email address, etc
- Date issued
- Statement Identification Number
- Customer ID or account number
- Account balance from the last transaction
- Details of all transactions individually, etc.
How to Request for Accessbank Statement of Account
Access bank like all other financial institutions has a large number of customers all over Nigeria.
This has brought about the introduction of several ways you can request your statement of account.
Some of the ways you can request your access bank statement of account include:
- USSD Code
- Mobile Internet Banking
- Access Bank Mobile App
There are various functions you can perform using the USSD code part which includes checking your access bank statement of account.
To request your statement of account through the USSD code, follow the steps below:
- Dial *901# from your mobile phone with the phone number linked to our access bank account.
- Choose option 4 and press next
- Select Enquiry services
- The select option 1 which is a mini statement
- Input your pin
Immediately, you will receive your statement of account on your phone.
Note – You can only get a mini statement of account through the USSD code.
Mobile Internet Banking
This is another way you can request for your access bank statement of account.
Here, you will need a smartphone and an internet connection and must have registered on the access bank internet banking platform.
Follow the procedures below:
- Log on to access the bank site – https://www.accessbankplc.com/
- Sign in using your username and password
- Click on Account
- Select Statement of Accounts
- Choose the duration of your transaction you want to check and it will be displayed instantly.
Access Bank Mobile App
The access bank mobile app known as Access More has made banking easier for access bank customers.
Through the access bank mobile app, you can also request your statement of account.
Below are the procedures:
- Download the Access bank mobile app (Access More) from either Playstore or Appstore
- Sign in with your username and password or biometric (if your phone supports fingerprint)
- Go to the menu and click on Account
- Select Generate statement
- Input the duration of the transactions you want in the statement (you can decide to either generate an e-statement)
- A service fee of #20 will be deducted from your account and the statement will be sent to your email.
You can also request your access bank statement of account by sending a mail to email@example.com.
Do not forget to input the duration of the transaction you want in the statement and it will be sent to your email. This is free of charge.
Frequently Asked Question
Will I be charged for using the USSD code request for a statement of account?
Answer – No, the access bank doesn’t charge for using the USSD code to request your mini statement.
How long does it take to receive the statement of account?
Answer – You will receive It is almost immediately
How can I check my account statement?
Answer – You can log in to the access bank mobile app, click on the account then the statement of account.
How often should you check your bank statement?
Answer – Banks issue statements of account monthly but you can request them anytime
How do I edit a statement of account?
Answer – It is illegal to edit a bank statement. It has been duly signed by your financial institution.
A statement of account is a brief record of all your financial transactions over a certain period of time.
Access bank statement of account can be requested through USSD code, the access bank mobile app, internet mobile banking, etc.