Have you been worrying about how to check your Ecobank Account Balance? Bother no more as the solution is at your fingertip.
Having first-hand info about the incoming and outgoing funds in your Ecobank account is very important, and recommended for every account holder.
Ecobank has different ways by which we can check the amount of funds left in our accounts, and they make up the contents of this post as detailed below;
How to Check Ecobank Account Balance
Via Mobile App
Checking your account balance through the Ecobank Mobile App is probably the easiest, and the App users can testify to it.
If you are an Ecobank Account holder, below is how to check your balance through the Mobile App;
- Launch the Mobile App
- Sign in with your Account Number/Debit Card or Internet Banking details
- If you have a single Ecobank Account linked to the App, your balance will be displayed on the dashboard.
You must be a registered Ecobank Mobile App user to be eligible to use the App to transact, and you can get that done by doing as follows;
- Download the Ecobank Mobile App from Google Playstore or IOS Appstore
- Launch the App
- Confirm if you have an Ecobank Account or not
- Input the phone number linked to the account and select your country of residence
- Register by using your Ecobank Debit card details or your Internet Banking details
Through USSD Code
Ecobank has an Unstructured Supplementary Service Data code*326# that serves many functions which include airtime purchase, checking of account numbers, checking of mini-statement, registration for Xpress Cash, Loans, transfer of funds, payment of bills, and checking your account balance.
Checking your balance is an easy task if you follow the guideline below;
- Dial *326#
- Select 7 – My Account
- Choose 1 – Check Balance
- Enter 1 – Your Account Number
- Input your PIN
- After processing, your account balance will be displayed
If you are yet to activate Mobile Banking via USSD, the steps to follow are:
- Dial *326#
- Select 2 – Create PIN
- Input your Ecobank Account Number
- Select from the list of Debit Cards displayed on the screen
- Create your preferred 6-digit PIN, and you are good to go.
How to Check Ecobank Balance Online
Are you an Internet Banking user? Are you having problems performing basic acts on your account through the portal? This is for you.
Checking your balance through Ecobank’s official website is straightforward and without stress, if you can follow the outlined details;
- Visit Ecobank Internet Banking portal
- Input username and password
- Click “Log in”
- Your Account Balance will be displayed under the “My Account” section
You must be a registered Internet Banking User for you to transact or check your account balance through the online portal, and you can register by;
- Visit the Ecobank Intenet Banking portal
- Click on “Register for Internet Banking”
- Select Your Country and fill in your Debit card details
- Validate your details, and chose a unique User ID
- Log in with the User ID and password, and you are good to go.
Checking your Ecobank account balance shouldn’t be a hard task to execute, and this post has surely made it easy.
We believe you will make the utmost use of all you’ve read, check your balance and perform transactions on your Ecobank account through various ways provided by the financial institution.
If you’ve got questions for us, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment section, and be rest assured to receive a response from us in no distant time.