Having the required knowledge about running a bank account is necessary, but not everyone knows that. People think it ends with the debit and credit alerts. That is why you should read this piece on how to check access bank account balance.
It is more than that, as it includes checking your balance, statement of account, and others you probably need to know.
This content focuses on providing Access Bank account holders with beneficial details on the various ways of checking their bank account balance.
How To Check Access Bank Account Balance
Via Mobile App
Checking your Access Bank account is possible for users of the mobile app, and it is quite easy if we follow the processes listed below;
- Download the mobile app from Google Playstore or IOS Appstore
- Launch the app and sign in with the required details
- Click on account balance and it will show your account balance.
Through Internet Banking
Internet Banking users on the Access Bank platform can check their account balance via the website.
To do that, we outline the guidelines to be followed below;
- Visit the Access Bank’s website
- Click on Internet Banking
- From the list of options, select “Individual and Business”
- Sign in with your User ID/Email/Account Number and password, and click Continue
- Once the sign-in has been completed, click on your account to check the account balance.
How about receiving a text in your inbox with your account balance as the content? That sounds different from what you’ve been witnessing over the years.
Access Bank has provided the option because of its customers’ satisfaction, and you can get it done by sending a text in the format “BAL(Space)Account Number to 08160000612.
An example is BAL 1234567890, to 08160000612 from the number that was linked to the account since you opened.
Through USSD Code
Through the Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code made available by Access Bank, you can have the right info about the funds that are left in your account.
The USSD code, which works on all networks and phone types, serves more than one function, which includes the purchase of airtime, payment of bills, movement of funds from one account to another, and opening of an account.
To get your account balance details, follow the steps below:
- Using the line linked with your Access Bank account, dial *901*5#.
- Within a few seconds, you’ll receive an SMS containing your account balance.
To be eligible to check your balance and do other things through the USSD, you must have completed the USSD registration.
Here is a guide to follow to do that:
- Dial *901#
- Select Register
- Enter the last four digits on your ATM card
- Create a 5 digit password
- Wait for a message to confirm the completion of the process
The institution has provided options over one on how to check your Access Bank account balance, and I have compiled all for you in this post.
We’ve got high hope for you to make use of these options for your benefits and satisfaction, and we are also ready to answer any questions you may have for us in the comment section.