It’s quite understandable if you are searching for how to transfer money from Jaiz Bank to another bank, whether Jaiz or another commercial bank, without hitting the bank. Then you have to read this post till the very end.
Undoubtedly, no one enjoys the stress that comes with physical banking and, most especially, time.
If you are reading this, I assume you either prefer a soft life or you value time so much that you can’t afford to waste some mins at the bank.
Fret not, I got you! I will show you in this post how to transfer money from Jaiz Bank without leaving your house at all.
In fact, you are good with just a few things like a mobile phone, and in some cases, a good internet connection.
We shouldn’t waste more time. Let’s get busy.
How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank
There are two ways to transfer money from Jaiz Bank. You can either use the Jaiz Bank transfer code or the JaizMobile app.
Transfer Via Jaiz Transfer Code
To enjoy this means, the only requirements are a mobile phone, an account with the bank, and a registered phone number with the bank.
Contrastingly, you will not need a smartphone or internet connection to operate this.
Once you have that ready, I can guarantee that you can make transfers any time, any day and from anywhere.
Here is how to transfer via Jaiz transfer code:
- Dial *773# to get started
- Choose “Trsf-jaiz” or “Trsf-Others” if you are transferring to a Jaiz Bank account or other commercial banks, respectively.
- Enter the amount you intend to transfer to the other party
- Input the account number of the recipient
- Select the recipient’s bank name if you chose “Trsf-others”
- Finally, enter your secret PIN to confirm the transaction.
However, it is essential to note that USSD transactions must be made from a registered phone number.
Also, you must register and activate your line for USSD banking to be eligible for this opinion. You can check my post on how to activate Jaiz bank transfer code.
It should also be to your awareness that the bank charges a little token as transfer fee on every transaction you make, especially to other banks, depending on the amount. Usually, the charges range from Ten Naira to Fifty Naira.
Lastly, there is a limit to the amount you can transfer daily from your Jaiz bank account. Once you have reached that limit, you will be unable to transfer any more money; but the good thing is, you can always visit the bank to request a raise to your daily transfer limit.
Use The JaizMobile App
This option is for the internet freaks, and for those who probably do not have their registered phone numbers available.
As you rightly guessed, you will need a smartphone, an email address, and an internet connection.
Here are the steps to follow to launch yourself into the world of JaizMobile:
- Download and install the JaizMobile app from your phone app store to your phone.
- Launch the app and click on “Create Account” to sign up for mobile banking.
- Enter your details as it prompts. Be sure your password is a secure one.
- And that will be the end of your mobile banking registration.
On to the main deal,
- Log in to your mobile account with your accurate details
- Click on “Security” and change your default pin.
- When you have done that, click on the top “menu” button
- Choose transfer, and specify whether it is “inter” (other banks) or “intra” (Jaiz bank)
- Enter the amount you intend to transfer
- Type in the recipient’s details correctly
- Input your pin to authorize the transaction.
- Expect the debit alert now if it was successful.
And we have come to the end of how to transfer money from Jaiz bank!
I am sure you know by now that you have to register for both methods: USSD banking and the JaizMobile app to be eligible to use them.
Always ensure you have the same phone number linked to your Jaiz bank account number for a successful transaction with USSD banking.
I would love to read your reviews and suggestions in the comment section, so feel free to share your funds transfer experience with Jaiz bank with me.