UBA savings account transfer limit is what most UBA customers should have adequate information about in order to help them with their daily transactions.
If you are curious to know about the UBA transfer limit, then read along with this article.
In the following guide, you will find all the information you need:
- UBA Savings Account
- What is the Transfer Limit of the UBA Savings Account?
- How to Increase UBA Savings Transfer Account Limit
UBA Savings Account
The United Bank of Africa (UBA) has created various types of accounts like savings, fixed deposits, salary accounts, etc for its customers so as to suit their various needs.
Each account is associated with different features, opening requirements, and interest rates.
The UBA savings account allows the user to save their money and can perform basic banking functions such as withdrawal, transfer of funds, deposits, etc.
Some of the benefits of a UBA savings account include:
- Unlimited number withdrawal
- Attractive interest rates
- The UBA savings account allows the usage of checkbooks, ATM card
- Zero opening balance, etc.
To open a UBA savings account, you will need the following requirements:
- An account opening form
- A valid means of identification e.g. Voter’s Card, National ID Card, International Passport, Driver’s License.
- Utility bills such as water bills, electricity bills, etc
- Two passport photographs.
What is the Transfer Limit of the UBA Savings Account?
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has transfer limits, deposit limits, etc on its savings account. These limits might be daily, weekly, or monthly. The transfer limit prevents you from completing transfers of funds once you exceed the specified amount.
However, you can make the unlimited transfer of funds over the counter in any of the UBA branches. The transfer limit is basically for when you use digital or mobile banking like ATM, POS terminals, UBA mobile apps, etc.
UBA mobile transfer limit is stated below:
- For POS terminals, the transfer limit is #1,000,000 (One Million Naira)
- For ATM transactions, the transfer limit is #150,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira)
- For UBA Mobile App, the transfer limit is #500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira)
How to Increase UBA Savings Account Transfer Limit
To increase your UBA savings account transfer limit, use either of the methods below:
Visit any UBA branch
To increase your UBA savings transfer limit, you can visit any UBA branch around, approach the customer service office and state your request. You will be given a form to fill and it will be completed.
UBA Mobile App
With the UBA mobile app, you do not need to go to the bank to pick up a form. All you need to do is;
- Download the UBA mobile app
- Sign in using your username and password
- Select Self-service
- Select Transactional limit
- Then click on Upgrade to extend your transaction limit
The UBA internet banking allows you to increase your UBA savings account transfer limit online. You must have registered on the online platform before you can have access to use this method.
Frequently Asked Question
How many transactions are allowed in a savings account?
Answer – There is no limit to the number of transactions you can carry out on your savings account. Note that each transaction attracts charges.
Do savings accounts have maximum limits?
Answer – There is no limit to the amount of money you can deposit into your UBA savings account.
Can I increase my UBA savings account transfer limit/
Answer – Yes, you can increase the transfer limit by going to the bank or online.
What is the minimum balance for a UBA savings account?
Answer – The minimum account balance is #2000
Is there a limit on savings account withdrawals?
Answer – There is no limit on withdrawal, only that it attracts charges.
UBA savings account offers all account holders various benefits and can be opened by anyone as long as you have the requirements.
Uba savings account transfer limit is applicable only when you use any of the mobile services to complete your transactions. To increase your savings account transfer limit, either walk into any UBA branch near you, use the UBA mobile app, or internet banking.