As an Account Holder, you may have been bothered by the question “How to Check Union Bank Account Balance” and the solution seems far.
You do not need to drool over it again, as the answers are now at your fingertips. It comprises the various ways provided by your favorite financial institution to know the amount left in your Union Bank account.
How To Check Union Bank Account Balance Through USSD
Union Bank, just like other banks, has an Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code *826# for its customers that serves more than one function apart from checking your bank account balance.
To get the right info about the amount that is left in your account, do as stated below;
- Dial *826*4#
- Input your 4-digit PIN
- It will display your account balance on the screen
Other functions of the USSD code include airtime purchase, money transfer, locating the nearest branch, cardless withdrawal, requesting a debit card, requesting a loan, data purchase, card management, data capture after enrolment, limit increase, and blocking of the account.
To activate the Union Bank Mobile USSD Banking, follow this simple procedure:
- Dial *826*8#
- Select the last 4 digits of your debit card
- Input your CVV (3-digits behind the debit card)
- Input debit card PIN
How To Check Union Bank Account Balance Via Mobile App
Using the Mobile App to check your Union Bank Account Balance is one task that requires no stress. All that is required is to open the App, sign in and view your balance on the main page of the App.
You must register on the App before you can be able to transact through the Mobile App, and here is how you can do it:
For New Users
- Download the new Union Mobile App and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Enter account number (you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile phone number with the bank)
- Enter the OTP you received on your registered mobile number
- Choose username and password
- Choose a new password and transaction PIN then submit
- Return to the home page and log in
For Existing Users
- Download the new Union Mobile App
- Sign in with your UnionOnline username and password
- Enter your account number and submit (you will receive a One-Time Passcode on your registered phone number)
- Enter OTP
- Create Transaction Pin
- You have registered successfully.
- Go to the home page and login!
How To Check Union Bank Balance Online
Account Holders can also check their Union Bank Account balance by logging on to the website of the bank.
It is easier if you are a registered Internet Banking user, and you can check the balance by;
- Visit the Union Bank Internet Banking portal
- Input your Username and Password
- Submit, and view your balance on the main page that shows your account details
To register for UnionOnline, follow the guide below;
- Visit the Bank’s website
- Click on “Online Banking logon”
- Click on “click to enroll”
- Impute your account number and click continue
- Choose a username and click continue
- The customer will receive an OTP on a registered mobile phone with the Bank
- Impute the OTP, choose the login password, and click “Enrol”
- Union Online profile will be created
Union Bank has made checking account balances easier for their customers by providing various means by which it can be done.
I have compiled those steps for the benefit of people that entrust the bank with their savings, and we hope they put it to good use.
In the comment section, we await your questions and suggestions.