How to subscribe Gotv with the Zenith bank app is a knowledge all zenith bank users should have full access to.
It doesn’t require your deep technological knowledge in order to subscribe to your Gotv through the zenith bank mobile app.
In this article, you will find all the information you need under the following guide:
- Zenith Bank Mobile App
- The thing you will need to subscribe Gotv with the zenith bank app
- How to Subscribe Gotv with Zenith Bank App
Zenith Bank Mobile App
Zenith bank like all other financial institutions in Nigeria has also introduced its Mobile App to enhance efficiency in the dispensation of its duties.
The introduction of the app has no doubt brought the bank closer to the customers in various ways it is aimed at.
Some of the functions you can use the zenith bank mobile app to perform include:
- Payment of bills
- Transfer of funds
- The online request for debit cards, checkbooks, statements of account, etc
- Safe and efficient
- Generate transaction receipts and history
- Airtime and data purchase, etc.
Things you need to Subscribe Gotv with Zenith Bank App
To subscribe to your Gotv using the zenith bank mobile app, you will need the following to have a successful recharge.
- Gotv decoder IUC number
- The Gotv package you want to subscribe to
- The subscription fee in your account
How to Subscribe Gotv with Zenith Bank App
The zenith bank mobile app has bill payment as part of its features. This has made it easier for all users to pay for their various bills from the comfort of their homes.
To subscribe to your Gotv with zenith bank app, you need to download the app from Playstore (for Andriod users) or AppStore (for iPhone users), then follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the zenith bank mobile app using your username and password
- Open the menu and click on TV bill payment
- Click on Cable services
- Select Gotv out of the available options like Startimes, DSTV, etc
- Enter your IUC Number
- Select your preferred subscription
- Click on Pay to complete your subscription.
Other Ways you can Subscribe your Gotv through Zenith Bank
If you do not have the means to use the zenith bank mobile app, you can the following means to also subscribe to your Gotv using zenith bank.
Zenith bank has also included payment of bills under the list of menus when you dial the USSD code. To subscribe to your Gotv through USSD code, follow the procedures below:
- Dial *966# from your mobile phone using the phone number linked to your zenith bank account
- Select the bills payment option then choose GOTV
- Select the package you want
- Enter the amount
- Input your IUC Gotv number
As soon as the subscription is successful, the money will be deducted from your zenith bank account.
Through the zenith bank internet banking, you can also subscribe to your Gotv. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Log on to https://www.zenithbank.com/ using your user ID and password
- Choose bills payment
- Select GOtv
- Enter your IUC Number
- Select your package subscription
- Click pay to complete your subscription.
You will receive an SMS to confirm that your subscription is successful.
Frequently Asked Question
How long does it take for the subscription to be activated?
Answer – It can take up to 10 to 15 minutes to be activated
How do I pay for my GoTV subscription through the USSD code?
Answer – Dial *966*7*3500*7098123334#
What is the IUC Number?
Answer – The IUC number is your GOtv smartcard number
How to subscribe Gotv with the zenith bank app is easy as long as you have the right information.
All you need to do is download the zenith bank app and follow the prompt from the bills payment section.