You can easily know the different ways on how to transfer from Zenith Bank to other banks in this post. These methods will carefully guide you on how to make transfers successfully.
Zenith Bank, like every other bank, provides all the types of banking services to suit customers’ needs. This is own to the advancement of the age of technology and internet solution.
Without a doubt, banking is now a lot easier and is less stressful with these banking services.
Customers can now send money from their bank accounts to other accounts easily, right in the comfort of their homes.
Let’s get busy.
How To Transfer From Zenith Bank
Transferring from Zenith Bank to another bank is as simple as transferring to a Zenith Bank account.
You have three different options for transferring from your Zenith bank account. They include:
- Zenith Bank Internet Banking
- Zenith Bank Mobile App
- USSD Code for Zenith Bank
Zenith Bank Internet Banking
To be able to use Zenith Bank internet banking, you have to sign up for internet banking access and have hard token hardware.
The hard token for internet banking is a small device used to generate different codes unique to you each and every time you want to make transfers.
To make transfers with Zenith Bank internet banking, simply:
- Visit Zenith Bank’s internet banking page at ibank.zenithbank.com
- Log in to your account by using either your account number or password
- Go to the transfer option segment
- Click on transfer to other bank accounts
- Carefully enter all the necessary details as requested on the transfer page
- Select the name of the bank you are transferring to
- Press your hardware token button to generate a code
- Enter the code in the box provided
- Check again and click on “Proceed” to finish the transaction.
Zenith Bank Mobile App
Transfers from Zenith Bank to other banks may attract a transfer service charge. Also, transfers to other banks outside of the country use a different platform and attract a higher service charge.
You can also make transfers with the Zenith Bank Mobile App without hassle. You can easily transfer on your Zenith Bank Mobile App by following these steps:
- Download the app and install it on your phone
- Ensure it is authorized on your phone
- Follow the prompt on transfers to send money to others.
You can download the Zenith Mobile App on Appstore, Google Play, or Blackberry world. You can also learn how to request for atm card online here.
USSD Code For Zenith Bank
Zenith Bank is one of the prominent banks with its own customized USSD code for making transfers.
The Zenith Bank code is a fast and reliable means of performing important activities that works regardless of a smartphone or your access to a good internet connection or smartphone.
You can transfer money easily from your Zenith Bank account without having to visit the bank.
Simply follow these steps:
- Dial *966*AccountNumber# from the mobile number linked to your Zenith Bank account. For example, *966*1000*1234567890#
- Follow the on-screen prompts and correctly answer the questions that follow.
If you have not registered for the Zenith Bank USSD Code on your mobile number, you can learn how to register now.
How To Register For The Zenith Bank USSD Code EazyBanking
- Dial *966*00# on the mobile number linked to your Zenith Bank account
- Input the last 4 digits of your ATM card number
- Create a unique 4 digits PIN
- Confirm your PIN and send.
An SMS will be sent to your phone with the message “Retrieving your balance” and your balance will be sent afterwards. This means the procedure was successful.
It is quite easy to learn how to transfer from Zenith Bank to another Zenith Bank or to other banks in Nigeria.
This article has shown three different ways to make transfers without having to visit the bank. Choose either of them and transfer easily to your loved ones.