How would you feel if you knew of an opportunity to get instant loans with no stress, collateral, and minimal interest rates? I bet you’ll be thrilled, so hang on while I show you how to do it with the GTB loan code.
In times past, applying for loans and getting them were such herculean tasks, so exhausting that many people preferred to manage the little funds they are able to borrow from family and friends.
Technology has done it again! You can legit apply and get a loan from the comfort of your room or office right on your mobile phone. Surprising, yeah?
GTBank is never found wanting in the innovations race. They always top the chart on the list of innovative commercial banks in Nigeria.
Enough of the stories, find out in this post what the GTB loan code is. Shall we begin to unravel the answer to “what is the code to borrow a loan from GTBank”?
Let’s get started!
Hold on a sec,
I think it would be great to have a rundown of the available loans in GTBank before we delve into the ones that can be applied for with GTBank loan codes.
List of Available Loans in GTBank
Below are the loans available for GTBank customers:
- Salary advance GT
- Quick Credit
- GT mortgage
- Vehicle insurance premium financing
- Premium advance
- School fees advance
- Transfer advance
- Computer advance
- Max advance
- Max plus
What Is The Code To Borrow Loan From GTBank?
Even though GTBank offers a wide range of loans, only two of them can be applied with shortcodes known as GTB loan codes.
These two are the most explored options for GTBank loans because they are accessible to almost all GTBank customers.
Below are the loans with their GTB Loan codes:
- Quick Credit GTBank – *737*51*51#
- GTBank Salary Advance – *737*8*2#
Quick Credit GTBank
This is an instant loan that is available for GTBank customers, whether they are salary earners or non-salary earners.
It is a grand option with very reasonable terms in which you can borrow as much as 500,000 up to five million Naira and spread the loan over a period of 6 to 12 months at a reduced interest rate of 1.33% monthly.
You can apply for Quick credit by simply dialing the GTB loan code *737*51*51#, or applying via GTBank mobile apps.
You might be wondering what the requirements that qualify you for the loan are. Be calm, you will find out in a bit.
Requirements and Eligibility Terms of Quick Credit
- You are to repay the principal and interest in 6–12 (Six to Twelve) equal monthly installments.
- Taking a loan implies that you have authorized the Bank to debit your salary account for the monthly loan obligations or authorize the Payroll Service Provider to deduct the monthly loan obligation comprising principal and interest prior to crediting your account with the Bank.
- The reserved interest rate chargeable on your account will be the Bank’s prime lending rate from time to time.
- In the event of restructuring, they will charge you a facility restructuring fee of 0.5% of the outstanding amount.
- In case you fail to pay as and when due, a late repayment fee of 1% flat per month (approximately 12% p.a.) will be applied to the outstanding unpaid obligation without an alternative option for you.
You can also check: how to pay back gtb quick credit loan in nigeria.
GTB Salary Advance Loan
This type of loan is open to GTBank customers who are salary earners, working either for public or private organizations.
It is important to note that you can only be eligible if your GTBank account also serves as your salary account at the moment.
You can apply for a GTB salary advance loan by dialing GTB loan code *737*8*2#, via GTBank mobile app, or visit the nearest GTBank branch to you to place your request.
Properties of GTB Salary Advance Loan
- You can take an advance of approximately 50% of your salary.
- It lasts for just 30days after which you can renew it.
- You do not need collateral or a guarantor.
- You must earn at least 25,000 or 50,000 Naira if you work in the public or private sector, respectively.
- The loan availability might take up to 24hours.
Frequently Asked Questions On GTB Loan Code
Here are some of the frequently asked questions on GTB loan code:
How do I check my loan balance?
To check your GTB loan balance, all you have to do is dial *737*6*2# from the same line that is linked to your account with GTbank.
How can I qualify for GTB quick credit loan?
To be eligible for GTBank quick credit loan, you must already have an account with GTBank with a minimum net income of 20,000 Naira, coupled with a satisfactory credit score and zero unpaid obligations.
How do I get a 737 pin?
Simply dial *737*5# on the same mobile phone number that is registered with your bank, and complete the verification process to ascertain that the account is yours.
Then, create a 4-digit pin which will be used to complete all your transactions via USSD. Also, ensure you keep the pin safe.
I hope you found this post on GTB loan codes helpful. Also, I hope this post fulfilled its promise of providing answers to the question “what is the code to borrow a loan from GTBank?”.
You can visit any nearest GTBank branch to you to find out more about the other loans since the post concentrated on GTB Quick credit and salary advance, which is the focus of this post.