Did you just hear about GTBank self-service and would like to know what it is? Grab a bowl of popcorn, while I share with you the basic details of GTBank self-service.
What is more satisfying than being able to work all your financial needs and services right in the comfort of your home?
With GTBank/GTCO self-service, you can easily access your account, supervise your payments, and track your statements with many more services any time, any day.
GTBank self-service gives you a limitless banking world with a powerful channel with simple and straightforward techs that lets you into the universe of unlimited access to your bank accounts.
Amazingly, you can perform over 90% of bank transactions expediently in real-time online.
Here’s a list of services you can perform and execute with the GTBank self-service portal:
List Of GTBank Self-service
You can deal with account reactivation without having to visit the bank. You should keep your account active with frequent transactions on your bank account.
If, for any reason, your account has been deactivated, you can follow these little steps to reactivate your account once again all by yourself.
- Try to make a fund transfer through mobile/internet banking or through the USSD code. Or
- Make a cash withdrawal or deposit. Or
- Make a cheque withdrawal or deposit
To reactivate your account in case it has gone dormant:
- File a dormant account reactivation form
- Get a most recent utility bill that hasn’t gone past three months
- A valid I.D
737 Validation Check
This check gives you an easy way to collect payments right at the storefront of your business.
You do not have to break the bank to set it up, all payments can be made through your customers’ phones.
It is fast, efficient, and easy to use without inviting the use of a POS terminal.
You can easily request an ATM card through your self-service channel. Here is how to go about it:
- Simply log in to the internet banking platform or your mobile banking account.
- Click on “E-service”, and choose “ATM Card Services”
- Click on the next issue which is “Request ATM/Debit Card”.
- You can therefore authenticate the request with the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number.
And thereafter, you can comfortably wait while your card is delivered to you at any desirable pickup station.
Account Block and Unblock
You do not have to visit the bank to unblock your account. The GTBank self-service has ensured the tackling of this issue at the tip of customers’ fingers.
To unblock your account,
- simply dial *737*11# on your registered mobile number,
- input your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on the displayed column,
- input your account officer code, and
- select 1 to continue.
Ensure to initiate a transaction on your account, maybe an airtime top-up to complete the reactivation successfully.
GTBank self-service also includes a self account opening also with the *737# platform, awesome right? Yes, it is!
You can simply dial *737*0# on your mobile phone and input the necessary details displayed on the screen after.
You will be signed up after this and your ten-digit account number will be created and sent to your mobile phone via SMS.
Customer Information Update
This is also easily done with the self-service platform. You can simply visit www.gtbank.com and log on to the GTBank internet banking platform.
You will see the self-service menu on the left, click on it, and select the “customer information update”.
Click on “New Request”, select your account number, and then the type of update you would like.
The Benefits Of GTBank Self-Service
- You get easy access to your GTBank accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Online monitoring facility on your account
- A comfortable conducting of banking transactions right in your comfort zone.
- Genuine security for every transaction made online
- Access to bank information and products online
- An easier and more effective way of communicating with the bank
- Eased stress of bank visitation
- A 24 hours access to your account.
Some Other Features Of GTBank Self-Service Include
- Third-party transfers from your GTBank account to many other banks
- Account balance and account statement check via GTBank USSD code
- Paying utility bills right from your account
- Booking flight tickets and paying for Visa fee
- Transfer of foreign currencies and many more.
GTBank transactions have become easier with the self-service platform.
You get to transact successfully online or on your mobile phone without having to step out of your comfort zone. What could be more satisfying?
Enjoy the GTBank self-service continuously as banking has never been made easier!