Did you just open a savings/current account with GTB and you downloaded the GTBank app? If you have gotten stuck at the level of registration on the new app, I present to you a straightforward guide on how to register GTBank mobile app on your phone.
The world has since left the analog age and has now evolved to the digital age where almost everything has become easy for us all.
One of such innovations that have made the world a better place to live in is the GTBank app, which enables us to get all our transactions done in the comfort of our rooms without having to be within the four walls of a banking hall to get transactions done.
However, as promising as this seems, not everyone finds it easy to register on the app or operate the app on their own.
This is why I have deemed it fit to offer guidance by putting up this article which is a detailed manual on how to register GTBank mobile app.
Let’s get busy!
Just before that,
What Are The Benefits Of Using The GTBank App?
You might be wondering why it is necessary for you to use the GTBank app, talk more about registering on it. Here is why:
- You have access to your account all day, minutes, and seconds of the week, regardless of your location.
- A GTBank app user can pay off his/her bills easily.
- You can easily run all your transactions from the comfort of your room. Exactly your thoughts, no more queuing at the bank!
- With the GTBank app, communication with the bank becomes much easier, cost-effective, and fruitful.
- Top-notch security is assured for all transactions made on the GTBank app.
- Lastly, you can learn about the bank’s latest products and services on the GTBank app.
I believe one or two of these benefits above have convinced you enough to get on the train of the GTBank app users.
The big news is that there are much more benefits awaiting you if you take the leap of a personal experience with the GTBank app.
How To Register GTBank Mobile App
First off, I think I should bring to your awareness the list of the requirements that will qualify you to take part in the blessings of the GTBank app.
You will need:
- A GTBank credit card
- An android phone, windows phone, or iPhone
- A registered phone number that is linked to your GTBank account
- And last but not the least, a good internet connection.
Do you have all these ready? Great! So, let’s get things underway.
There are two ways you can register for GTBank internet banking. You can do this either through the bank’s website or via the mobile app itself.
This post will be focusing on how to register GTBank mobile app, and you will be all set to enjoy life with internet banking if you follow the guide faithfully.
How To Register GTBank Mobile App- A Simple Guide
Below are the steps involved in registering GTBank mobile app:
- Download and install the GTBank app from your Playstore, windows store, or iOS store to your phone.
- Locate and open the app on your phone. Open the GTBank app, and click on the “Sign in GTWorld” button that pops on your screen.
- Another page pops on your screen. Click on the “Sign Up” button.
- The previous action takes you to a new page where you are meant to click on “Get Online Banking Details”. This is because you already have an existing account with GTBank.
- Select “CARD” as your preferred choice of sign-up method on your screen.
- Here is where you need your credit card. Enter your account number, the last 6 digits of your card, and your card pin.
- Click on the “Get OTP” button that is to the far right on the OTP bar. Therefore, your phone number is required for this procedure.
You will receive a One-Time Pin/Password via SMS on your phone number to complete this registration procedure.
- Copy and enter the OTP code into the appropriate space on the mobile app.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- And there you go!
Once you have successfully submitted, they will forward your login details to the email address you registered with the bank. You can then log into the GTBank app with the details and prepare for your first transaction.
The first thing to do once you log in will be to change the default password to any password of your choice.
Bonus Tip: Ensure you keep your login details, especially your password, safe. You can save them somewhere you can always go back to in case you forget.
There is no cause for alarm in case you forget your password anyways, you can always reset your password.
I hope you have learned how to register GTBank mobile app using the GTBank app. I also believe you have found it to be a very straightforward procedure.
This is much more convenient than having to visit the bank for the offline method where you get the login details from the bank.
You may also want to check how to increase the GTBank transfer limit on GTB mobile app.