How to register first bank mobile app is basic information all bank customers should have access to.
If you are interested in knowing how to activate FirstBank mobile banking In Nigeria, then this article is for you.
You will find all the information you need under the following guides
- First bank Mobile App
- How to Register First Bank Mobile App
- How to Activate Firstbank Mobile Banking In Nigeria
First bank Mobile App
The advance in technology has brought about new inventions all around the world to help humans in their daily activities.
The first bank like all other financial institutions has employed the usage of mobile banking to aid in the dispensation of its duties.
The first bank mobile banking app has helped not only the bank but the customers too. The advent has prevented customers from coming to the bank premises in order to perform basic banking functions like transfer of funds, withdrawal, etc.
Some of the benefits of mobile banking apps include:
- Easily accessible and convenient
- Efficient and fast
- Bills payment
- Checking the account balance
- Transfer of funds, withdrawal, etc
How to Register First Bank Mobile App
To use the first bank mobile app, you need to have a smartphone connected to the internet. Follow the steps below:
- Download the first bank mobile app from Playstore or AppStore
- After the downloading, install the app and open it on your device
- Select Register as a new customer
- Input your Mastercard details and pin, then click on submit
- An OTP code will be sent to the phone number linked to your first bank account, input the code
- You have to create a 5- digit mpin also known as your log-in pin each time you want to sign in to the app. You can
- Provide answers to 2 security questions in case you want to recover your account
- Lastly, create a 4- digit pin to be used in completing and confirming your transactions on the app.
How to Activate Firstbank Mobile Banking In Nigeria
After the successful registration of your FirstBank mobile app, all that is left for you to do is to activate it. Follow the procedures below to activate your Firstbank mobile banking:
- Dial *894*0# on your mobile phone with the phone number linked to your first bank account
- A list of cards associated with your account will be displayed, select one of your choices
- Input the 4-digit pin linked to your atm card
- Then create a 5-digit pin to enable you to sign in to your account anytime and to complete your mobile banking activation
Frequently Asked Question
What is the MPin number in First Bank?
Answer – FirstMobile MPin is a 5- Digit pin for accessing the App. You are advised to keep it secure
How do I create a transfer code for FirstBank?
Answer – Dial Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# to transfer.
Can I transfer without an ATM card?
Answer – Yes, you can make a transfer through your mobile banking app without the usage of your ATM card
How do I use the USSD code for FirstBank without an ATM card?
Answer – As long as you are a first bank user, you have access to use the first bank USSD code.
Firstbank introduced mobile banking to enhance its efficiency and take the bank closer to its customers.
On how to register your first bank mobile app all you need to do is download the first bank mobile app on your phone and follow the procedure above.
This article also provides you with how to activate FirstBank mobile banking in Nigeria which begin by dialing *894*0# on your mobile phone, then following the given steps to complete your activation process. You can also learn how to get your first bank token in the next article.