Have you tried registering GTBank mobile app but got stuck? Learn how to register GTBank mobile app successfully right here.
With GTBank, a mobile app is available for customers designed to make provision for everything important to you comfortably.
Of course, financial institutions are known to adapt easily to what suits their customers. With the mobile app, you are left to decide when and how you want to complete your banking transactions only with your fingerprint, 4 digits, or your face.
Above all these, the GTBank also gives you access to GAPS, an online banking platform made solely for businesses, and lets you monitor all your business transactions anywhere around the world.
Let’s take a look at the world of the GTBank Mobile App and its registration.
What is The GTBank Mobile App?
It is easy to use, safe and made for your total convenience. The GTbank allows you to carry your bank with you on the go. It is easy to use and gives you access to all GTBank products and services at your own convenience.
The GTBank mobile app can be downloaded from Google Play for Android devices and Apple App Store for iOS devices.
The GTBank Mobile APP together with online banking makes visiting the bank for financial transactions optional.
You have 24/7 unlimited access to your account performing over 90% of your transactions on the mobile app.
These services include checking for account balance, fund transfer, payment for utility bills, checking BVN on GTB, and many more in your comfort zone.
Features Of The GTBank Mobile App
Here’s a list of things you can do with the GTBank Mobile App:
- Foreign currency transfer from your account to other people around the world
- Third-party transfers from your GTBank account to other banks
- Monitoring every transaction, account statement, and account balance check.
- Paying utility bills
- Requesting, confirming, and stopping cheques
- Booking flight tickets and paying for Visa fees.
How To Register GTBank Mobile App
With your smartphone, download the GTBank Mobile App this way:
- Visit your app store, find ‘GTBank Mobile App’ and install
- Launch the app on your phone
- Enter the ‘Let’s get started’ line
- Enter the internet banking user ID, email, and then password
- Click login and select yes to authorize the device
- Enter your desired transaction authentication method; either pin or token
- Select ‘Pin’
- Select ‘I agree to the term of use’
- Answer the following displayed form correctly
- Select continue
- Select ‘Token’
- Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number or email
- Select continue.
How To Register The GTWorld Mobile App
- Search and launch the GTWorld mobile app store on your smartphone and install
- Tap and swipe to continue
- Select ‘Go in’
- Select ‘Sign in GTWorld’
- Input your internet banking user ID, email, and password
- Click on ‘login’ to proceed
- Click on ‘Yes, I agree’ for the app authorization on your smartphone
- Enter your desired transaction authentication; Pin or Token.
- Enter ‘Continue with Pin’
- Enter ‘I agree to the term of use’
- Provide correct answers to the displayed form
- Click on continue
- Enter ‘Continue with Token’
- Input the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered number or email
- Click on continue
How To Register GTBank Internet Banking
To get access to GTBank Internet Banking Service, you will need to get your personal login details, which you can get when you visit the bank website at www.gtbank.com.
You will be allowed this registration as long as you have an account with the financial institution.
If the login details are not received after this, you can visit the website and click on the “Register” button on the internet banking or call *737*6*5# from the registered mobile number with the bank.
Ensure to change the password 2 hours after receiving the details.
Changing Your GTBank Internet Banking Password
- Log in to your account and click on the self-service link
- Find and click the ‘Change Your Password’ menu
- Input your current password and then the new password after
- Re-enter your new password and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- You get an on-screen confirmation page that lets you know if the change was successful. If it was, the new password takes effect immediately.
Forgotten GTBank Online Banking Password
Visit the bank’s website and follow these steps:
- Find the internet banking tab and enter the login button
- Input the user ID and click on the ‘Forgot your password’ link
- This action will take you to a password reminder page.
- Answer your secret question correctly and click on the continue button
- Endeavor to safeguard your password for security reasons
Registering GTBank Mobile App has never been this easy. It is no news again that the GTBank Mobile App comes with lots of comfort with banking transactions without necessitating a visit to the bank.
This article has successfully discussed clues on how to register GTBank mobile app. These will, thereby, incorporate you into the world of mobile apps, particularly banking with the GTBank Mobile App and internet banking.
Be the banker and take banking transactions beyond the four walls of a financial institution building!