Are you looking for other ways to transact remotely and offline? Then, USSD banking is the way for you. If you are an access bank user, then you have to learn all you can about access bank USSD code.
This code option is greatly beneficial to access bank customers who do not have smartphones or internet access. Moreso, they do not have a time restriction; you can access it any day, any time.
I would implore you to discard any fear this might already impose on you, it is really not a big deal. All you will be doing is just punching some symbols and figures on your phone and pressing the dial button to complete a transaction.
Does this sound interesting to you and you would love to enjoy all the ease and liberty that comes with this method of banking?
Then, stick around while I give a rundown of all you need to know about Access bank USSD code.
Let’s get started.
What Is Access Bank USSD Code?
The USSD code for Access bank is *901#, just that. Although, dialing this will give you a prompt that requires you to select the transaction you are set to perform.
Moreso, this USSD code can be customized for specific banking services. Such as *901*3# for paying bills, and so many others I will be sharing later in this article.
Benefits of Access Bank USSD Code
There are many benefits attached to using the access bank USSD code. They are, but not limited to the following:
- It doesn’t matter your phone type, it works just fine on any phone.
- It is instantaneous and convenient.
- With USSD codes, you have access to many banking services in Access bank.
- You do not need an internet connection to use Access bank USSD codes.
Services Available On Access Bank USSD Banking
Some of the financial services you can enjoy with this multipurpose code are:
- Purchase airtime
- Pay bills such as electricity, cable subscription, etc.
- Transfer funds
- Check account details, such as account balance, BVN, etc.
- And so many more!
Access Bank USSD Code Registration and Activation
Using USSD code for your transactions doesn’t happen by magic, you have to follow the due process. You have to register and activate your mobile number, and here is how to:
- Dial *901# with the same mobile number linked to your access account.
- Select ‘Transfer’ which is written against the number 2.
- Input the last six digits of the number written on your ATM card or the same date of birth registered with the bank if you do not have an ATM card.
- Type or select your account number correctly.
- Then create a four-digit pin you will easily remember.
- And you are ready to enjoy unlimited benefits!
The List Of Access Bank USSD Code
|Transactions||Access Bank USSD Code|
|Send money to others|| *901*Amount*Account Number#
>> follow the prompt
|Merchant payment||*901*1*Merchant Code*Amount#|
|Update customer’s Information||*901*12#|
|Airtime recharge for self||*901*amount#|
|Airtime recharge for others||*901*Amount*Phone number#|
|Block your Access bank account||*901*919#|
And that is all about access bank USSD code! This article has successfully given you a brief on all you need to know about the USSD code for access bank.
Always ensure you are performing the transactions on the same phone number linked to your account number for a successful transaction.
I would love to read your reviews and suggestions in the comment section, so share your experience with USSD banking code with me.