How to buy data from Access bank is not a task that requires deep knowledge of technology.
There are various ways by which you can buy airtime, recharge, and buy data. But this article is focusing on how to buy data from access banks.
Under the guide below, you will find all the information you need:
- Buying Data from Access Bank
- How to Buy Data from Access Bank
Buying Data from Access Bank
Access bank is arguably one of the best financial institutions in Nigeria. The bank has been making the satisfaction of its customers paramount.
The advance in technology has made it easier for access bank to improve their services and help serve people better through innovations like the access bank mobile app, USSD codes, internet banking, etc.
These innovations have no doubt taken the bank closer to the customers by helping them complete basic banking functions like transfer of funds, withdrawals, airtime recharge, purchase data, etc from the comfort of their homes.
Read Also: How to check Access BVN details online
Purchase of data from access bank is easier, saves time, is efficient, safe, and available 24/7.
How to Buy Data from Access Bank
Access bank has put in place various ways whereby its customers can purchase data through them with ease.
Some of the ways you can purchase data from access bank are as below:
- Through USSD Code
- Through the Access Bank Mobile App
- Through the Access Bank Internet Banking
Through USSD Code
This is the easiest way you can recharge and purchase data from the access bank. You do not necessarily need a smartphone or an internet connection.
Follow the steps below to purchase data from the access bank using the USSD code:
- Dial *901# from your mobile phone using the phone number linked to your access bank account.
- Select option 8
- Choose the duration of the data plan you want
- Select your preferred date plan to complete the process.
To use the access bank USSD code (*901#), you have to register for the USSD code. Follow the procedures below to register:
- Dial *901# using the phone number linked to your access bank
- Select Transfer
- Enter your account number
- Input the 6-digits of your access bank atm card in the prompt
- Then you will be asked to create a transaction pin to be used to complete your transactions on the USSD code.
Note that a pop message will be sent to let you know that you have successfully registered. In case you forget your pin, simply dial *901*0# to reset your pin.
Through the Access Bank Mobile App
The introduction of the access bank mobile app (AccessMore) has made banking easier for access bank users.
Out of the numerous things you can do through the access bank mobile app, the purchase of data is part of it.
To use this method to purchase data, follow the steps below:
- Download the AccessMore from the play store (Android users) or the app store (iPhone users)
- Sign in using your username and ID
- Click on Bills Payments from the menu
- Select Category then Data purchase
- Tap Biller to select your network provider e.g MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, etc.
- Select the type of data you want
- Input the number you want to want to purchase for
- Then click on Pay to complete your data purchase.
Through the Access Bank Internet Banking
As a registered access bank customer on the access bank mobile internet platform, you can purchase data using internet mobile banking.
To use this method, follow the steps below:
- Log on to access the bank site – https://www.accessbankplc.com/
- Log in using your username and password
- From the menu, select Airtime / Bills Payment
- Select Data then select your network provider
- Enter your transaction pin to complete the data purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to receive the data?
Answer – Your data will be received immediately, as soon as you complete the purchase.
Can I recharge data for another number through the access benk app?
Answer – Yes, you can purchase data for others through the access bank app
How to buy data from an Access bank is one of the tasks Access banks have made easier by providing multiple ways.
Through USSD code, access bank mobile app, and internet banking you can purchase data from access bank.